Node.js, PHP, IIS
- PHP – PHP is a general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited to server-side web development, in which case PHP generally runs on a web server. Any PHPcode in a requested file is executed by the PHP runtime, usually to create dynamic web page content or dynamic images used on websites or elsewhere.
- IIS – Internet Information Services (IIS, formerly Internet Information Server) is an extensible web server created by Microsoft for use with the Windows NT family. IISsupports HTTP, HTTP/2, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, SMTP and NNTP.
- Extremely fast
- Single threaded: Node.js follows a single threaded model with event looping.
- Highly Scalable: Node.js is highly scalable because event mechanism helps the server to respond in a non-blocking way.
- Open source: Node.js has an open source community which has produced many excellent modules to add additional capabilities to Node.js applications.